Sunday, May 11, 2008

More cool bird sightings




Okay, I promise not to inundate you with lotsa bird pictures (of course you can just skip those posts if you like), but we had another visitor to our feeder today, one we hadn't seen before: a couple of evening grosbeaks.  Our regulars are a bunch of red house finches, black-capped chickadees and sparrows, and they didn't take too kindly to the new arrival, nor did the blue jays, who are always aggressive to the point of pugnacity. All in all it was a busy day for the birdies.

Did more training at KBOO, this time in digital editing. I'm looking forward to actually getting on the air, but I know I'm not ready yet. Still gotta take the FCC class so I can learn which of George Carlin's seven words are still on their list. Plus some other training, plus I just need more experience in front of the board learning the lay of the land. Still, I think it will be fun when I do get started.

No comments: