Thursday, December 31, 2009

Still here

I'm violating blog netiquette by noting how long it's been since I've posted, but there it is. It's been a long time since I last posted and if you are reading this without my prompting you to look at my blog, thanks for sticking with me during my dry spell. I'll get back to more semi-regular posts in the new year.

Too much to update in detail but here's a thumbnail sketch of my life since my last post:

Got a mostly full-time temp job for six weeks in October that ran through early December (hence the lack of posting-no time). Thanks to my friend E. for hiring me and giving me the opportunity to earn money rather than filing for unemployment. Wish the job could have lasted longer; it was lovely to not worry about money for awhile.

Just got back from California where I spent just over a week attending the Hazon Food Conference and afterwards visited friends and family. More on the conference in a subsequent post.

Started doing yoga again after a 20+ year hiatus. Feels good, on many levels. Sweetie is doing it with me. She finds it challenging, but is intrigued by it too.

Here's hoping you all have a better year, and a better decade, in every sense of the word.

No comments: